1. Connect your instrument cable or piezo pickup line to the AMT-560’s INPUT jack.
* If you want to use the internal mic, don’t plug anything into the INPUT jack.
2. Select tuning item. Press button 2 ( ITEM ) continuously to select tuning item out of Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Violin as what you want to tune.
3. If you want to change the pitch setting, press button 3 or button 4 (PITCH ). The pitch changes from 430Hz to 450Hz.
4. Play a single note on your instrument. The name of note appear on the screen when the tuning item is Chromatic; and the string number and note name both appears when the tuning item is Gutiar, Bass, Ukulele or Violin.
5. While playing a single note your instrument, the meter in the screen moves, the tuning guide lights lit. Green meter stays in the middle and indicates “0”; green tuing guide light lits: in tune. White meter stays in the left; left red guide light lits: flat note. White meter stays in the right; right red guide light lits: sharp note.
1. Enter the meter mode.
2. Press button 5 ( SOUND) to select sound out mode.
3. If you want to change the pitch setting, press button 3 or button 4 ( PITCH ). Press button 2 (ITEM) to select the desired reference sound of item out Chromatc, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele or Violin. Then press button 5 continuously to select the sound.
4. Tune your instrument to the reference pitch. 5. To turn off the sound mode, please press button 2.
There are no reviews yet.